Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Will gave me probably the best Valentine's Day EVER.

We woke up and exchanged cards and gifts right away.



This is what I got. It's a locket that says "I love you" and has a pink flower on it. We got cleaned up and went car searching but all the car places are closed on Sundays (news to us!). We swung through Wendy's for a quick lunch and he took me to work until 5. After 5 we went to Jefferson Pointe and walked around the mall but it was too cold for the outdoor mall! Ha ha we did stop into Barnes and Noble and get some Starbucks (or was it Borders?). Then we went back to the car and just drove around to kill time.
We saw the movie Valentine's Day at 7:30 but got there about 7 thinking it'd be packed but it really wasn't too bad. Good movie, definitely worth seeing if you haven't already. Since we didn't get to do much for a meal, he asked what I was hungry for after the movie and I said wings... so we went to Hooters (I have them in my phone on speed dial so we called to make sure they'd still be open). After Hooters, we went home and I submitted my school work and we went to bed...
He also got me a single peach colored rose, and some chocolates. The card was beyond sweet, talking all about how he's happy and his skies are bluer and dreams are dreamier all when he's with me. His personal note in the card said he was going to write everything the card said word for word but they stole his ideas, so Happy Valentine's Day". It was really cute.
I got him a card and a knife from Dick's Sporting Goods that he had been eye balling. We both stayed in our price range we had set for each other believe it or not!!! It was a little weird knowing ahead of time what I was getting, but the cards were nice and the movie was great and you can't beat wings so all in all it was a GREAT day!


0 comments: