Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine's Day

I am really, really looking forward to Valentine's Day tomorrow :)

Last year was my first Valentine's Day ever where I wasn't single. But, that guy and I had only been together a month and never said I love you to each other, therefore, shopping for his card and all of that was pretty difficult. This year is so different!

This is my first Valentine's Day with someone that I've actually said I love you to. It was still somewhat hard finding a card, because most of them were for "husband", but I did find one that was beyonddddd sweet.

On the front, it is a light gold color, with a glittery white heart. Inside the heart it says "With all my heart". The inside is short and sweet and to the point. It says "If there were nothing else but our love for each other, I would still have all I need. Happy Valentine's Day".

I haven't written his message in there yet, but I will do that tonight or tomorrow. I am really looking forward to tomorrow with Will. Because I am car-less, we had to get our gifts together today :( I was really hoping it could be a suprise for both of us, but oh well I guess. He got me a beautiful silver locket, in the shape of a heart of course, and it has a pink flower and says "I love you" on it. He also let me pick what I wanted flower-wise, and I got a peach-ish colored flower. I just chose one flower instead of a bouquet because I wanted to make it less expensive for him, especially because I wasn't going to spend as much on him. He also got me chocolates.

I got him the card and a knife that he really wanted from Dick's Sporting Goods. It was $29.99 and our limit for each other was $30, but since he went way over, I didn't mind going over just because of tax lol. He's so excited he wanted to open it tonight, but I told him we had to wait until tomorrow. The only thing we don't know about, are the cards. So that's the one suprise I get, and he gets.

I work from 2-5pm tomorrow, and after work we are getting food and going to see Valentine's Day at 7:30pm. I am making him take me :) It is funny because we've been together since Thanksgiving (and dating since mid October), and this will only be our second movie in the theater we've seen together. The first was on New Year's Day, in Pennsylvania with his family, we saw Couples Retreat. Evidently we're chick flick people ;) I won't argue that.

So I'm still beyond stressed about my lack of car. But hopefully sooner rather than later that can all be taken care of. I just want to be able to drive again!!! I miss it!!! I am still going back and forth in my mind about whether to have Will try and fix The Two Toned Baby, or if I should just put her out of her misery and find a new car. Mom pointed out if I invest that money, and Will can't fix it, I will be out that money plus the money I spend on a new car. So I'm thinking about maybe looking, we'll see. I don't wanna go over $1500 if I do get one. We'll see how it all pans out. I do worry if I get a different car that Will might get offended and think I don't think he can do it, when that's not it at all. It just might be time for me to get something else. God I just hope I get another car I can trust, and not one that will crap out on me right away. That will piss me off. I'm leaning more towards getting another car, but it's still somewhat up in the air.

Well, tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me I think. So, I better draw this entry to a close and head to bed... unless the olympics can actually keep my attention. I can't seem to get into it, despite the fact that I've had a major crush on Apollo Anton Ono since I was like 12. Will knows this, and we still watched it lol. It was funny... anyway, I am off of here for now. I will blog sometime tomorrow or Monday to let ya know how VDay went for me. Later!

~*Katie*~

0 comments: