Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog before bedtime

I am unbelieveably exhausted tonight. Will and I are watching Family Guy. I got lots of cuddles in with Pharaoh, but around 11 he was dozing off to sleep so I put him to bed. He's been out like a light since. Marcy is in the kitchen... so it's just Will and me. We're both on our laptops, so not much communication going on here tonight. I think it's just cause I'm so sleepy!

We had Pizza Hut tonight instead of Raimando's. While Raimando's is comparable to Pizza Hut and just as good AND 1/2 the price (you can get a large for $7), they do not have stuffed crust. I am not sure why, but tonight, I just really wanted stuffed crust. So we got that :)

I really don't have a whole lot to talk about. Nothing too big happened at work. The 3 year old I take care of (still getting used to saying she's 3!!) figured out how to lock her bedroom door. Her lock is on the outside of the door... well she figured out how to lock it, but the problem then was that she closed the door behind her!! So she locked herself in her bedroom, starts crying, and I hear screams of "HELP KATIE!!!! HELP!!!" I run upstairs, let her out, and she's all happy right away, but she does it again 2 more times!

We watched Shrek 2, she requested it... when she asks for Shrek, she wants Shrek 1. But sometimes she asks for Shrek cat, and I know she wants Shrek 2. So we watched that and she was almost passed out on the couch so I convinced her to let me change her and take her up to bed and she was out for the rest of the time that I was there.

I'm still waiting on my school money to post to my bank account. The people said they got my paperwork and that it would take up to 3 business days. I am just hoping for sooner rather than later! I neeeeeeeeeed that car!!!

Welp, I think that will about do it for now. Sorry I wasn't more insightful. But, my brain is fried and I think it's time for some shut eye. Later,
~*Katie*~

0 comments: