Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Baby Baby!!



We're having a baby! Not sure if I could be anymore excited!


Would help if the dad was more excited... he may come around, he may not. Either way, the baby and I will be fine. My family is awesome and super supportive! I can't wait to hold my little one and see what he or she looks like. My sister and Mom already refer to it in the female form cause they want it to be a girl sooooo bad. My girl names since high school has been "Elliana" (Ellie- Ah- Na, NOT like Anna lol)... Ellie for short. So they keep calling it Ellie and everything. It's exciting looking at baby stuff now.


Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks. Already nearly 2 months along! My due date is October 8th, so I'm hoping for it to come 2 days late so it'll be 10/10/10 lol. In scoring systems of most sports, a triple ten score was a perfect performance. So a triple 10 will be like a perfect baby. Not that it won't be absolutely perfect regardless of the day he or she is born... but it'd be cool, wouldn't it?


Going to the mall tonight to look at baby stuff. Not buying anything just yet. Little soon for all of that. But, I like to look :)




0 comments: