Friday, February 12, 2010

...I hate the snow... part 2

Will (boyfriend), thought the car probs might be a tie rod. If it were only that easy... it wouldve cost roughly $100 plus labor and towing costs.

Unfortunately, I did damage to the cradle and all parts tire related it sounded like. They told me I was looking at $1,149... when I bought the car 5 years ago, we only paid $1,400. Sooooo I told the car place we wouldn't be needing their services. We will pay the diagnostic fee, the tow fee, and get it towed back to Will's place. He called around and found all the parts I needed for $275 total. He said he has worked on cradles before and has the tools he needs. Will is going to do the work on the car and it should be good as new, hopefully.

Part of me is okay with needing to find a new car, if I would have to. The other part of me, really loves my car and doesn't think her time is up yet. I KNEW I would fill the gas tank and have something bad happen when she had a full tank of gas in her!

This has all made me feel very tired. I'm constantly anxious and on edge. As if I needed these extra money problems!!

I did have an e-mail from my school though, and I thought I'd get $1,500 back from student loan money. I will actually be getting $1,970. So that's good news! That should take care of everything I need to get dealt with and still leave me plenty to have fun with. I just want to be done with all of this now.

I have school work to do, so I should probably go take care of that now. It'd be nice to have it all done and submitted before I get home from work. Will has been my cheufer (sp?) today and I guess he gets to be for the next... however long I'm car-less. That sucks because I still have to get him his Valentine's Day gift.

I hope he knows how much I appreciate all he does for me. He makes me happy and we have so many good things to look forward to. I know things aren't the best right now for him on his end. He doesn't really let that interfere with us though, which is good... but I don't think I tell him enough just how wonderful I think he is. I love him. He knows I love him, but maybe it'd help if he heard it more. I don't know, I'm just rambling.

I'm a little stressed now, but things will get taken care of. It will all work itself out in the end. I just need to make it to that point! Ha ha. I know I will. I'm as big a fighter as the two toned baby. Later all.

0 comments: