Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

I am soooooo excited for Easter this year! I really don't know why... I guess I'm just looking forward to seeing everybody :)

I got a new shirt for Easter Sunday to wear in church. Believe it or not, I do still have 2 skirts that fit... so I will wear one of them with it to church. I plan on going even if I have to go alone. But I really doubt I'd have to go alone! Anyway, the shirt is a maternity shirt... my first maternity purchase! Mom has bought me an outfit and I thank her greatly for that. It's the most comfy outfit I own right now! Lol!

Today I woke up, ate waffles, took a shower, did some laundry, and may go to the store in just a little bit. I am going to Mom's to see family that is here from out of town. I wanted to do some running around with them but don't know that I will. May be lazy and stick to the house.

My last appointment went really well. The baby's heartbeat was constantly in the 150s and everything looked good. That's what I like to hear! Now for the whole boy/ girl debate based on heartbeat... I've heard both! I really think it could go either way but I do still feel like it's a boy (would love a girl though). We'll just have to wait another 6-7 weeks and then we can find out for sure! I can't wait!

Okay I really don't have anything else to say. So I will talk to you all later!

0 comments: