Friday, April 9, 2010

*yawwwwwn*

Okay, so lately, I've been pretty much exhausted. I thought this was supposed to go away in the second trimester. Oh well...
I'm 14 weeks today! There's a lot of debate about when the second trimester starts. Some say 12 weeks, some say 13, and some say 13 weeks and 3 days because it is 40 divided by 3... and still, others say 14. So no matter what way you look at it, I am officially in the second trimester! Really the first one was pretty kind to me compared to things I've heard and all sorts of horror stories I've been told. But, I still get REALLY tired lately.
My baby is now the size of a lemon. He or she can squint, frown, grimace, pee, grasp, and possibly suck his or her thumb! Too precious!
Maybe all these new things are what's making me so tired. Seriously, I had to work an extra half hour today and RACED to the bank to make it in time for the deposit. I found out once at the bank it didn't close for another hour. Oh well. So then I grabbed a couple things to make dinner. I wanted something nice and just haven't been in the mood for the chicken alfredo boxed dinner we have. So tonight I made steak, mashed potatoes, peas, and tropical fruit blend. We like the red things and pick those out specifically. No idea what the heck they are though! They're just good! Instead of peas, Will had pickled beets cause he's gross like that lol.
Tomorrow I am going to the store before Will gets home so that he can have food for lunch before he goes to sleep. He works 11pm-11am so he hasn't been gone long. Then I'll run to my apartment probably and re-sign my lease. After that I'll go to Mom's, probably until he wakes up, then come home and make dinner.
I am paying off Verizon but may wait until mid-week to send them the check.
I want to buy some maternity shorts. Even just one pair will work for now. I'm seriously hot all the time and feel like I'm roasting. Mom says the cure for that is delivery. Grrrr. I'm hoping I'm not miserable all summer cause I know I will only get bigger and hotter! LOL.
I also want to buy an Angelsound doppler. It's like $35 on Amazon I've been told. This would be such great peace of mind for me. I could listen to the little heartbeat whenever I wanted. I also think it would ease my nerves before a doctor's appointment so I don't go all crazy and wonder if everything will be okay. If I listen before I go, I can be sure not to do that, and that will be better for the baby! I'd get all that for just $35 :)
I was watching Dr. G but now I switched it to Roseanne. Oh the fun and exciting times in the life of Katie lol. I think I'll go watch that and sleep some more. Did I mention that I slept from like 8-10:30 and am already tired again? Ha ha. Oh well. At least it's night time. Not only that, but it's the weekend! Not setting my alarm tomorrow! Woohoo!
Night all...

0 comments: