Thursday, April 15, 2010

!Fun Stuff!


So lately things have been pretty amazing with Will and me.
Night before last we went to Wal-Mart over in Jefferson Pointe. We were in his Jeep, and for those who don't know, the tires on that thing are like as big as me! So it puts us higher up lol. Well, we were stopped at a red light, and Will saw the trees all blooming and everything. He sticks his hand out the window, I hear a tug, and look over thinking "what the heck is he doing???" And the next thing I know he's shoving these pretty flowers in my face lol. He made a cheesy comment about pretty flowers for a pretty girl or something. But it was totally "awww" so I thought I would share.

Then...
Yesterday he had to be knocked out for a medical thing he had, and omg the meds him soooo loopy after the fact! On the 29th he has to go in and get knocked out for a dental thing, and I would just laugh if I knew it'd be the same stuff and he would act the same way he did yesterday. He was definitely not shy or modest about anything! His nurse said his stats and everything looked great and he just smiled and got all cocky and was like "of course, everything I do is great!" That's probably not something he would typically say unless he was in a goofy mood lol. He kept going on about how the people were so nice and he wanted to come back every week to get the good medicine all the time lol. He was not happy when they said he couldn't work on his car or do anything that required judgement. He begged them to check his reflexes and said he was fine. The nurse said that's why it was dangerous cause you FEEL fine, but you've been given narcotics and you're not fine lol. He asked if he could take any machinery home with him as a souvenier. They let him have one of his tubes from when he was hooked to the oxygen as sort of a compromise... and like 2 minutes later he sees me holding it and says "what's that for?" LOL. He kept asking if I got to watch any of it, and I had to keep saying no baby I was in the waiting room the whole time...

I had to repeat myself like 50,000 times every few minutes cause he couldn't remember ANYTHING. I felt like I was hanging out with Dory from Finding Nemo lol. It did get old pretty fast, but seeing his suprised reaction to everything like "I said that!?" never really got old lol. He was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't let him drive or work on his cars even after he got up from his nap and said he felt fine. I was like sorry, not gonna do it. I signed papers claiming responsibility for him for the whole day, not just the morning. Sooooo he was sure to get up at like 7:30 this morning, go buy new car parts, and has been in the garage since about 8:00 or 8:30 lol.

It was kind of nice having a goofy Will. He was playing the XBox while I was on my laptop and I had my legs propped up on the coffee table. Of course, this being flip flop weather, I had no socks on. So he kept leaning over and tickling my feet and making me laugh uncontrollably a couple times, which only made him laugh and do it more!

We went and got a pizza around 7 or 7:30 and brought it home and ate it, and I DVR'd Dr. Phil cause it was an episode I had wanted to see for like a month. So we brought the pizza home and watched that. Around 8:30 he reminds me we never got him a lottery ticket, and since I was still refusing to let him drive, he decided we could walk. The gas station is just around the block. So we walked over there and it was really nice. The walk back home was kind of funny (it took less than 5 minutes to walk there and walk home). We cut through a couple allies and I kept joking about Lifetime movies and us being in an ally in the dark was not a good thing.

All in all it was a really enjoyable day. He really doesn't remember anything from before the nap, but he does seem to remember everything from after we woke up around 3:30. He still insists today that he would've been fine to work on his cars lol. Oh well. He has all morning to do it today. He doesn't work til 2:30 so that gives him plenty of time. I will probably go take a shower and head to Mom's early today because I know he won't be leaving that garage anytime soon! And that gives me a chance to hang out with them and get my tax stuff taken care of. Anyway, I think I am off to get all that taken care of. Later!
Katie



0 comments: