Thursday, April 29, 2010

This one's for Sarah

My sister keeps telling me I need to update my blog, so here's to you sis! Ha ha. You know I love ya :)

Well yesterday I had another doctor appointment and my baby is developing right on track thus far. I didn't know the cm you measure are supposed to go along with the number of weeks preggo you are. For instance, I was 16 1/2 weeks and I measured 16 1/2 cms, so doc says that was right on track. Another thing... I only gained HALF A POUND between appointments? In a month I ate anything and everything I wanted and only gained half a pound!?! He seemed proud of me for that. My weight must be shifting or something though cause I am definitely bigger in the belly than I was 4 weeks ago. That or I peed everything out of me. I kid you not, I STILL go like 4 times an hour every hour lol.

So Will had his dental work today. He got 2 wisdom teeth pulled and his tongue snipped (born tongue tied, got it fixed). He insisted on keeping his teeth or else he wouldn't be smart anymore. When he was waking up he was trying to talk them into letting him keep some of their tools. I laughed out loud when the receptionist told me that and said yep... that's Will alright... and I went back to the room and just like every other appointment, I get all the directions on how to care for his stuff after the fact. I think it all seems pretty easy enough. Right now we're sitting on the couch, he has an ice pack on his mouth, and is watching the Jackass movies. It's cute. As I type I hear random bursts of laughter and giggles, and then I look up, laugh a second, and go back to my laptop. If he needs something or wants to say something, he writes it down or sends me a text cause talking is extremely painful for him. Earlier he said he felt like he bit his tongue HARD. Now he's saying his whole tongue just kills him. They said in 10 days to 2 weeks he will be completely healed, so I look forward to that. And every now and then I have to get up and get him a new ice pack to replace his "warm" one... ha, he's such a baby. But it's cute. Where would he be without me?

This weekend is Aunt Ann and Uncle Ryan's campground grand opening. I promised to go, but it's all outdoors and they plan on putting me to work, so I said I would only stay a couple hours cause I don't wanna waste my day there. But, now the weather is causing a predicament. They're saying 50-50 chance of thunderstorms and likely storms at night. I'm not gonna go and stand out there in the rain all day. Sorry, not my cup of tea. But they insist it's only a 40 percent chance of rain, and that I need to think positive cause it won't rain... so whatever :)

I think I basically HAVE to go because my other cousin said she put together a whole basket of goodies for me and the baby and I'll feel bad if she drives all this way (5-6 hours), and I'm not there to accept it from her. I won't have that lol. So I will go and see her and get my stuff and leave when I feel like leaving pretty much.

Also, I have to write and submit 4 papers before May 8th for one of my classes. I let them go because my professor doesn't take off for work being turned in late. So I figured wait to the end and do it then. I wanna get it submitted by Sunday, but we'll see if that really happens. I also have a final quiz to take, but I can use my book, so it should be easy. Got 100% on the first one so don't see why I shouldn't on this one too! I will be sooooooooo glad when this semester is over with! Then I can focus all my attention on the baby and everything.

Okay, it's getting late. I have to work early tomorrow so it's time for me to be getting off of here. Hopefully work will be productive and I'll get to play with the lil one, do school work when she sleeps, and get home and do more school work :) That sounds like a good plan to me anyway!

Anywho, like I said, it's late and I'm going to go. Later all!
~*Katie*~

0 comments: