Monday, March 29, 2010

Today...

I have my second doctor's appointment today. Lots of blood work and listening to the heartbeat again. Will had gotten called into work the night before my last appointment and he had to miss it. This time he gets to go :) I'm pretty stoked about him getting to be there with me. He'll get to hear the heartbeat live for the first time (he saw the video from the first apt). He'll also see and hear everything else the doctor has to say. I really like my doctor. He seems pretty good thus far!

I'm a little nervous about today's appointment just like I was with the last appointment. Everyone I've spoken to says that's normal. Just the mommy instinct kicking in wanting to make sure her kids are okay. I had some leg cramp type feeling yesterday along with lower back pain. I didn't sleep super well the night before and thought it may be related to that, or that it could be any number of things. But I woke up today and feel a hundred percent fine again so I'm not sure it's anything I need to worry about, though I may go ahead and mention it to the doctor today if I remember to.

Let's see, anything else?
Not really.
Pretty much everything about me lately is baby related :)
I wouldn't have it any other way though.

I get off work at 1 today so I can make it across town in time for the appointment. Olivia's aunt is coming over to pick her up, and I keep praying she comes earlier rather than later. I don't want her to be even 5mins late. If she is, I am supposed to call Laura and she will come wait with Livie until her sister gets there. I need every one of those 40 minutes to make it in time. The plan is for me to drive to the house, meet up with Will (should only take 20-25mins), and then right away head out for the doctor appointment, and from there it will only be 10 or so minutes tops. My only reason for concern was that my boss said she told her sister about it before and then she called her again last night to remind her and she said she forgot. So I'm hoping she remembers now! I really just can't afford for her to be late. If I have to, I'll just tell Will to meet me at Home Depot which is RIGHT next to my doctor's office and just drive seperately. But I soo soooooo want to drive together! We'll see though, we'll do what we have to do :)

I'm anxious to hear the heartbeat, and to ask the doc to check and make sure there's only one in there because soooooooooo many people keep saying that I'm having twins cause he was only listening for one heartbeat which is why he never heard the second lol. Twins run in both our families, but I really only want one. But, as long as everyone is healthy... that's really all I care about.

Okay... time for me to get ready to take off and get a move on. Watching Dora with Olivia and may take her for a walk or something if it gets warmer out. If not we'll just play inside and wait for her aunt to get here. 1 o'clock can't come soon enough!

0 comments: