Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday

Happy Birthday Mama!

Yesterday was Mom's birthday party (she didn't call it a party, I did) and I went over for dinner and cake. I brought her a present too. It was a candle holder that hold three little candles. I got here a few candles for it too :) She really seemed to like it! Makes me glad.

Today has basically moved along like any other Monday. I am soooooooo ready to be home though. I was up later than I wanted to be working on school work. So that cut into my sleepy time and baby and me like our sleep right now lol.

I get off work in just over an hour. Will has a dentist appointment at 3:45 but it won't be long I guess. We are both off work on Wednesday for the first time in ages and ages so we are planning a day trip somewhere, but we aren't sure where yet. We were thinking perhaps Chicago, but via status updates on facebook I found out through friends that Chicago just got snow! We don't want any of that! So we think maybe Indianapolis. We went there way back when... before he and I were even officially a couple. I think this time we would go spend the day at the zoo. It's supposed to be high 50s or low 60s and no rain or anything, so it would be lovely zoo weather!

I have another doctor's appointment one week from today. I will have to miss work for it, because originally I was supposed to be off but work changed my schedule around on me. Soooo I leave at 1 instead of 4 a week from today! Just check up and maybe bloodwork this time. No ultrasound still :( Not til I'm about halfway along unless they think it is necessary for some reason. But things are still going smoothly and I have no reason to suspect that things wouldn't be okay, so yeah. First u/s will be near the end of May, and by then we will be able to tell if it's a boy or girl. I sooo soooooo soooooooooo want to see my baby on that screen!

We've been talking about nursery themes and he can't seem to stop talking about a classic cars theme for a boy. I say no way jose! If my son were to like cars, cool, we'll do a nice, cool, car themed bedroom for him when he's older. When he's young, I want cutesy. Same with a girl, cutesy at first. I found some awesome Dr. Seuss themed nurseries online and want to go that way. When I was a little girl and had to go to the doctor for the seizure stuff, Mom always read One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish to me. So I wanted to work that in there too. We'll see.

I think I'm gonna take it easy for a bit now. One hour to go and I can't wait! Not that I don't love my job, but I just want to sleeeeeep!!! Ha ha! Later.

0 comments: