Monday, March 8, 2010

It's after midnight...

And I am still awake. Why? Because as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed my large pile of dirty clothes on the floor. If I didn't take them down to the basement and throw them in the washer, then I wouldn't have any clean clothes to wear tomorrow. Soooooo I am waiting for them to finish washing so I can throw them in the dryer, and then I will go to bed. It's okay, I can sleep in, I don't work until 9:45 tomorrow.

I am eager to be done with tomorrow and just get it out of the way. My 9:45-6pm shifts are by far my least favorite. I'd rather wake up earlier, and get to come home earlier. But, oh well. If I can stick it out and get through tomorrow, I will be off on Wednesday and not have to work again until Thursday :)

Plus, I am on spring break. So my usual school work worries are not an issue as of right now!

The baby stuff seeeeems to be going well still. I go in on Wednesday, and am still uberly nervous about this. I want to hear the heartbeat or see the baby via ultrasound if possible. But I will settle for hearing the heartbeat if that's all they can do for me. I just want to know it is all okay and that I'm not doing anything bad that could possibly hurt the baby.

Right now, I'm thinking the washer may have stopped, so I am going to go and check on that. It will interrupt my South Park viewing, but it will also get me into bed sooner! I'm gonna sign outta here and will update later on once I know what's going on with my bun in the oven!

0 comments: