Monday, May 10, 2010

Sleepy Head

I am so unbelieveably tired today. I just want to go back to sleep.
I am hopeful that Olivia will take a nap for me after lunch. I was told she might.
If she lays down I am for sure going to sleep. No doubt about that.
I was up late browsing the net, go to bed, and wake up.
Will was being all cuddley and had his head nuzzled by my neck/ shoulders, and had an arm around me like he was holding me. Since he never freaking touches me anymore, I stayed awake for the sole purpose of enjoying the cuddles and being held.
Now I'm enjoying telling him about how wonderful it was :)
I'm guessing tonight will be wings and beer night for the boys. They drag me along and I'm always getting sierra mist. I really need to find a kind of topping for my wings that I actually LIKE. Their barbeque wings taste like sweet and sour sauce lol. I like it, just not on my wings! Then Will and I go home and watch our Monday night shows on CBS (How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Big Bang Theory). We record them and come home and watch them because usually the wings and beer last later than 7:30.
It's fun times, but we'll see if I have the energy to go tonight. I'm so lazy right now I almost prefer going out to staying home and having to cook.
I got my school work all done and got my grades. Didn't do AS well as I wanted, or thought, but it's okay I guess. I got a B and a C. The C really surprised me cause all throughout the class I had an A. I know I forgot a couple 10pt message board posts. But I know it wasn't so many that it should've dropped my grade all the way down to a C. But oh well. Can't change it now, just gotta do better next semester. The B I am satisfied with, because I figured I would do worse in that class lol! But I'll take it :)
I am just so glad to be done and not have to worry about school work anymore now til the end of August! It will be so nice having a break, especially since I'm pregnant!
Okay, for now I'm going to take off of here. Livie just won't sit still for two minutes so I need to wake it up, track her down, and get her dressed and all that fun stuff. I will write more later.
Katie.

0 comments: