Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aaaaand I'm off!


Today is my day off work :)


I've had an uberly enjoyable day.


Will and I were both up and starting to move around shortly before 10. He asked what we were doing today and I just shrugged and watched tv. After awhile he says he's going into the garage and I was like I thought you wanted to do something. He said he didn't think I was that interested in doing anything. So I said fine and suggested we go eat lunch at the mall. He asked if we could go to Jefferson Pointe instead since it was nice outside (outdoor mall basically). So I said fine and had to get ready...
We walked around the whole vacinity one time and that was enough for me to need to sit down so we decided to get food. I just got pizza and he got a sub from the pizza place. After eating I insisted on looking at the maternity store. After deciding I would never pay $30 for a pair of short shorts, we walked around some more. I asked him if we could get our pic taken in front of the fountain (since he was obviously having such a good day and I'm desperate for pics of him/ us right now) and he agreed! I took two of them. In the one I posted, he was teasing me that my eyes were all squinty because I was trying to look Asian lol. He also teased that he looks like he doesn't even HAVE eyes in that shot! But you can see the fountain :)
After that, we went back to the house and he got a car thing so we could take it to a machine shop. Listening to him and the guy at the shop talk was like trying to follow a conversation going on in Spanish. I can pick out certain words and have an idea basically of what's being said, but I have no clue what ALL is being said. So the car stuff was like I could follow parts of it, but I had no clue what it was, what it does, or what he wants done with it. HA!
We left the machine shop and Will asks if we can go rollerblading. I said sure, because back at my very first doctor appointment he gave me the okay for such activities. Sooooo... we go down by a river and wind up in a park and do a whole loopy thing. It was very downhill and I hated it. Anytime we went downhill I jumped in the grass and walked. We had to walk over a bridge and it was very steep downhill with stairs at the bottom and I was like "F THAT! I'm taking mine off and walking it!" So Will just about dies laughing and takes a pic of me where you can clearly see me holding my blades and walking across the bridge. We went over a second bridge, and I "walked" across it even though I had my rollerblades on. But I was hanging onto the hand rail so tight and walking so slow it took me about 10 minutes to cross. Walking prolly wouldn't have even taken me 10 seconds. So, our comes his phone camera again, and he RECORDS A VIDEO of me walking and hanging on for dear life! At one point I asked if he was recording, he says maybe, and I tell him "DIE!" Ha, it was all in good fun. I pointed out, for anyone who sees it, as I know he will show people, that "I haven't done this since I was 10 and I am 5 months pregnant, I think that may be why I'm a litte rusty". Lol. I seriously thought I'd die when we were done, so he took me to the gas station and we both got slushies. Mine was blue raspberry. Soooooo yummy.
For dinner I'm not sure what we're doing. Either steak or going out again with his friend Mark. We'll see. I almost prefer the steak, but we always have a good time with Mark. Not to mention, last Monday on our regular Monday night routine of getting wings and beer and hanging out, he left and I wrote his number on a piece of paper for the waitress to call or text him, gave his name, number, all that. He said he liked her, I'm here to help people out, so I did what I could to get the ball rolling :) Only he doesn't really KNOW I did it, just suspects I did it cause he saw me tear the paper, and he's been bugging Will about it ever since. So I'm sure that will get brought up and there will be quite a bit of laughter if we hang out.
After I eat I promised to go to Mom's... and then I will come home and call it a night. I don't work until 1:45 tomorrow so I can sleep if I need to, and trust me, I will need to. So I'm gonna go and see what's up and I will write more later on when I get the chance.
Katie


0 comments: